Friday, November 21, 2008

YOUUUUUUU

I'm posting for shermin tan right now :)
heh hehh you guys will never know who i am..
because i mean so much to shermin tan :)
anyways, tomorrow is your competition girl so good luck okay!
alright, not exactly a competition but still, good luck alright?
do me proud! :P
and i am like talking to you on the phone now, and you keep on laughing..
you are suppose to get something for me and i want something from 'spin the bottle' and i am suppose to get something for you too from topshop?
yes yes i know i promise you so i will keep to my promise.

okay, i am very bored now so i will write a poem:

I remember us,
the way we used to be,
I'd hold you in my arms,
your smile so sweet to me,

But now when I see you,
you look right through me,
I feel so alone now,
but when I close my eyes...

...All I see is you.

right here, right now,
i'm looking at you
and my heart loves the view
cos you mean everything..

so here's your post shermin tan! :) good luck for tomorrow and i will support you all the way :P

It's 11:17 PM