Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Somehow, the thought of leaving doesn't seem that appealing. I've always looked forward to the future to the many obstacles ahead of me hoping that someday I'll leave my mark on these doorsteps. It will be okay, I repeatedly recite to myself. But somehow, whether I like it or not will it really be fine for me to take a three hundred and sixty degree change that easily? The thought of being somewhere totally unfamiliar to me, somewhere where I would feel like a total stranger, somewhere where I simply don't belong. Do you really expect me to live life doing the things I enjoy most after all you've thrown towards me? The fact of being unable to voice out my own opinions and views, is the next big step I take still considered my choice?
Quitters are losers, people who have no other alternative and finally decides to hide from the crowd, useless, helpless or I would like to call a failure. I haven't really considered quitting before but now since you said it maybe it should be time I take that into serious consideration.
Take a breath
It's 12:30 AM
I am
Shermin
You are
Roll
Archives
Credits