Tuesday, December 30, 2008
23-25th Dec 08 - W300 Christmas chalet
I swear the chalet was hell lota fun, I enjoyed myself through every second there. I loved the part where the few of us would gather round at the foyer outside Macs either to play cards or just to sing along to the bright melodies from Elaine and Chee man's guitars.
Christmas service at Expo was an eye opener, I'm really amused by the number of people present there. The best part was the candlelight service. It's really amazing how one candle can do so much, a single flame passed through thousands can create such a beautiful backdrop. Brilliant!
We counted down to Christmas in the night, jumping around with cans and cans of artificial snow spraying it at everyone we see. We sang Christmas songs together and even I'm yours to Michelle (: It was pretty darn cool that some of our neighbours joined us too. Two little kids were dancing and singing along with us! I had such a wonderful wonderful time.
I've always loved Christmas but this Christmas was totally different. I've witnessed and experiences a candlelight service, I've came to realise that Christmas is not only about giving presents but also to celebrate the birth of Christ. And most of all, I've made so many new friends! Gosh Christmas Day is such a miracle. Hurry 2009!
Anyway, my stupid laptop died on me. Now I don't have a laptop and I have to use my brother's. Gees. ):
It's 10:43 AM
I am
Shermin
You are
Roll
Archives
Credits