Monday, December 22, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHOEBENICOLETAN! 20dec08
omg I'm so sorry I couldn't reach in time to watch twilight with you. I hope you had a great birthday k I'll make it up to you sorry love you! (:

What are holidays for. Sighs mine have been so boring, I guess. There's like 11 more days still school reopens which means that there's 10 more days till 2009 which means there's only 3 days left till Christmas! How wonderful, Charlene and Gen won't be around cause they'll be in Idk which freaking part of Malaysia drinking their Milo. So that means I won't be able to stay at Char's house for Christmas. Gees, that sucks so badly nvm still love you though you annoying shitface bestfriend who criticized me 104 times already, I counted.
Ohyeah, I'm gonna watch Twilight tomorrow ! I'm so excited I'm so excited I think I'm going to watch it twice! Haha, but somehow I feel like I'm the only person who hasn't caught it yet since it sneaked last week. oh well, either way I'm still gonna watch twilight :D that makes me a happy girl for now.

reply me reply me reply me i demand you to reply me now

It's 12:15 AM